- This event has passed.
Education: Duty to Accommodate (DTA)/Attendance Support
February 12, 2013
Attention: SEIU-West Health Care Workers in Five Hills Health Region/Extendicare
Who should go?
- Active Unit Executive Officers or Shop Stewards who represents members and meets with management with respect to your Health Region’s or Extendicare DTA/Attendance Support.
- Each unit is allowed to send two representatives.
What will you learn?
- Participants will learn the legislative framework of the Duty to Accommodate, the role of the Regional DTA Committee and the role of the unit elected representative throughout the process.
When is the workshop?
- February 12, 2013
Where is this workshop taking place?
- Moose Jaw
Why should you take part in this workshop?
- The Attendance Support training will provide participants with the understanding of what an attendance support program is and how to represent members in attendance support meetings.
Sounds good, how do I register?
- Please contact your Unit Chairperson as soon as possible and let them know you are interested in attending.
Please Note: All of SEIU-West’s events are Scent-Free Zones.
Click on the link below for the printable PDF of the poster: