Updated: New dates have been added to our schedule of Shop Steward 1 training sessions. Also, the April dates have been adjusted.
Designed specifically for entry-level stewards, the objective of the course is to introduce new stewards to the structure of SEIU-West and their role as a Shop Steward.
Over the course of two days, participants are provided an overview of how to represent members, identify grievances and investigate concerns.
It also touches on tips for meeting with management and how to communicate with members on behalf of the Union.
Upcoming training dates:
- Added: March 15 & 16, 2016: Saskatoon
- April 12 & 13, 2016: Moose Jaw
- April 12 & 13, 2016: Saskatoon
- April 12 & 13, 2016: Swift Current
- Added: May 3 & 4, 2016: Moose Jaw