SEIU-West has introduced a brand new scholarship!
There are Ten (10) $750.00 scholarships to be awarded.
- All Children of SEIU-West members, who are in good standing (dues paying members) are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be taking a class in a College, University or recognized Tech or Vocational Post Secondary School for the year ending December 31, 2012.
- Applicants must submit a 250-500 word essay on the topic:
How do unions contribute to a fair and just society?
- Applicants must include, with their application, a copy of their registration and receipt of costs.
- Applicants must fill out the attached form and include all items listed above.
Deadline for applications is December 31, 2012.*
All information must be mailed to:
Chair, SEIU-West Education Committee
#200 – 747 46th Street W.
*Applicants must fill out the Scholarship Application Form and must include all items listed above to be considered.
Sorry, incomplete or late applicants will not be considered.
Click on the link below for a downloadable PDF of the Scholarship Poster: